Very honored to be nominated for this award from a relatively new blogger here on WordPress. Don’t let that word ‘new’ fool you for it is an excellent blog, so please check out https://riddlesandpens.wordpress.com/ and do some reading. Thank you so much.
I’d also like to recommend Summer at https://xingsings.wordpress.com/ who nominated me for a Liebester a long time ago and I never got it done. Sorry about that. Check out her blog though!
So here are the rules for said nominations-
- Mention, link and thank the blog who nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 small bloggers and link them below.
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media.
Here are riddlesandpens’ questions-
Here goes my questions,
1. Classic or contemporary? Classic, always.
2. What was the last book you’ve read? Started Early, Took My Dog By Kate Atkinson
3. If you were to learn a foreign language, what would it be? Spanish, or Irish
4. What would you tell your 16 year-old self? Do What Makes You Happy. Always
5. What is your favorite time of the day? Sunset
6. What can you say about today’s pop culture? It’s not that I dislike all of it, but I dislike how in your face and inescapable it is most of the time and the way it is treated as the ONLY thing you should be watching/listening/reading/eating/wearing right now.
7. How often do you take “selfies”? Seldom. Do they have a term for selfies taken together with your wife? Take those quite often!
8. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook
9. What is your favorite line from a book? First of all there is Blue. Later there is White, and then there is Black, and before the beginning there is Brown. Paul Auster-Ghosts
10. What country would you most likely help? Wherever it is needed the most right now, which as I write would probably be Syria
11. What is your childhood’s fondest memory?– Travelling across the U.S. with my family and the old station wagon in 1979 for 5 weeks.
Here are my questions-
What was the last album you bought/downloaded?
What are you reading right now?
What is your favorite photo you have ever taken?
You can go anywhere in the world now, no strings attached. Where do you go?
You are a movie director. You can reshoot any film you disliked. What movie would that be?
Chocolate Cake or Apple Pie?
What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Do you prefer travelling by car, train, or airplane?
Worst job you ever had?
Your favorite season?
Who inspires you the most?
Tasha at- http://hitbelowthebelthard.com/
Kenyc at http://sopranomusings.com/
Liza at http://tohearlife.com/
Christa at http://accordionamericana.com/
Gypsie Georgia at https://gypsiegeorgia.wordpress.com/
Soranny at https://sorysworld.wordpress.com/
Brew n Spew at http://amanpan.com/
Danielle at https://thethoughtcard.wordpress.com/
The Cyperess at https://theurbanpulse.wordpress.com/
Kinna at http://kinnareads.com/
Here are my questions-